Jenn, hope you enjoy your e-reader. I always thought that would be great for recipes. I hate dragging my laptop into the kitchen but I hate to waste printing it if it's not going to be a keeper. And good job figuring it out! Sometimes it truly boggles me how far technology has come.
Monday check in:
1. Calories 1200 max. 1089
2. Exercise 6 days this week.
3. 64 oz. fluids daily. Yes
4. Eat clean. Mostly
5. Take vitamins and supplements. Forgot calcium
6. Write out master list for catch-up tasks & plan no later than Monday night... I did not do this
7. ...and stick to the plan! But I made progress on this
8. Take the boy driving (and parking). Driving today
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days