View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
Cassie, thanks for yoiur kind words, as always.

I love your goals. Driving with the child; oooh I remember only too well my foot stomping on my imaginary break (kinda still do it.)

So glad you're back on and I agree: structure helps.

Happy New Year, honey!!!
Right back atcha, chickadee! So looking forward to chatting with everyone again and hopefully seeing some old friends climb back on the wagon. This group is truly amazing and I appreciate everyone's support, stories, sharing, and frustration tolerance! I'm coming up on 3 years on FitDay and although the tools are useful, the forums are golden.

I don't really make resolutions for New Year's...my perception is that I can decide to start something or make a change any day of the year. However, I did come across something that I posted in the Off Topic section that asks you to think of one word that you will try to have color everything you do in 2013. I think I'm going to have to go with "balance." This seemingly simple task, to come up with a word, was very thought-provoking.

Lack of resolutions notwithstanding, I did spend the weekend cleaning and organizing the kitchen...fridge, freezer, pantry, cabinets, and drawers. Hopefully I can carry the "fresh start" motif into the new year and build on it. I have gotten lazy about my good habits; I know I can do better, and I know I deserve better.

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote