View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stephuu2
FitDay Member

Default Just joined...looking for someone to hold me accountable!

Hello,

My name is Stephanie and I joined FitDay a few days ago. I am 5'5", currently weigh 142, and want to get back down to 125. I have fallen victim to relationship and moving-in weight gain. I have been with my boyfriend for just over a year and moved in with him 4 months ago. I have played sports my entire life, even throughout college. Once I started working, I stopped taking care of myself in some ways.

Since moving I have started working out again, and joined a gym a month ago. I am trying out a lot of different classes at the gym and am really enjoying them so far. I don't have a full time job right now so I have the freedom to workout whenever I want, which I am very grateful for.

I guess I need someone to help hold me accountable, besides myself and my boyfriend. I have never done anything like this website. I am excited to try to keep better track of what I'm doing.

I would also like to know what people do about logging food that other people have made. I joined before christmas, but didn't log anything because I had no idea what I was eating at all the family things I went to.
Stephuu2 is offline   Reply With Quote