View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
amalthea1892
FitDay Member

Krystal - That meal looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the picture. I love cookbooks mostly because of the pictures, and recipes with pics are usually the only ones I will actually cook. I think I'll make fish tonight .

Hope - Yikes! I hope the acupuncture brings you some relief. Yoga can be so deceiving in its intensity. I have been a victim on occasion as well! I have been reading up on short intensity workouts vs long duration workouts, and it sounds like there are some big benefits to the short ones. Also, the longer ones are not doing it for me (not losing weight, getting bored at the gym, procrastinating even going to spend an hour exercising). If I can get in the habit of short 15 min workouts it may be really helpful.

Cassie - How did the biscotti turn out? Sounds yummy! I bet that would be good for neighbor gifts... I need to do some baking saturday am for my neighbors... hmmm

Joanna - How are you doing today? The holiday get togethers are so tough, food, food and more food! I know how hard it is to be mindful. Hang in there lady!
amalthea1892 is offline   Reply With Quote