View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
sehban2012
FitDay Member

Default Feeling down - Need weight loss motivation and advice!

Hi everyone! My name is Sehban and I am a 22 year old male. I am 5'9 and currently weigh 201 pounds. I have been overweight almost my whole life. I was 210 pounds at my heaviest and managed to lose about 35 pounds. I told myself I would never be this heavy again but it happened. I am feeling down about myself because several people have told me that I have gained a lot of weight. I think one of my major problems is eating out a lot. My friends always want to eat out because I am in a small town and there is nothing else to do. I also don't have great cooking skills. I often run 5-7 miles a week but it does not seem to help. All of my weight goes directly to my stomach and it is so frustrating. I do some strength training but it seems like the weight training is just making me more bulky. Can you guys please give me some advice on how to diet/exercise properly and some good cooking tips? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would love to have a online workout buddy for motivation. I am only 22 years old and already have high blood pressure. I know it's time to turn my life around. I just need to find a fun way to lose weight. Thanks everyone!!!
sehban2012 is offline   Reply With Quote