1. Check in daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
2. Log everything. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Exercise when I can. That has not happened.
4. Get on the scale by the end of the week. Yes
5. Make smart, clean food choices (aka spend calories wisely). Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
The past two days I've gotten home at 7, hungry, aka Danger-Will-Robinson territory, but got through both evenings successfully and kept calories low, a big change for me. Tomorrow I'm working at home; it will be good to slow it down a bit and get caught up. My motto, as I've said before, "Working at home means you can take conference calls without pants."