View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:35 AM   #89 (permalink)
quinnesec
FitDay Member

A pretty good day food-wise... Supper could have been a little healthier, but within limits. 15 dozen cookies done, 5 dozen more tomorrow, fudge this weekend and so far, I'm pretty much resisting it all. Although, in the north, we freeze everything in our garages or whatever, so they are out of my reach and it's too cold to go out there for a cookie! lol I'll bring them in next week and then, all bets are off! I'm really proud of myself this year. Every year since I lost my weight, I've thrown caution to the wind, ate whatever I wanted in December and then repaired the damage in January. But, not this year. Maybe I'm just getting older, maybe it's because I have a physical in January... but whatever it is, it's working.

Thursday:

1. Calories under 1100/day. Yes, Yes, Yes, I think so
2. Weigh in daily. Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes
3. No mindless eating. Yes, Yes, Not bad..., None
4. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, What I could. (ran out of calcium) Forgot to buy calcium today, but remembered marshmallow creme, walnuts and chocolate chips... go figure.
5. Be proud of every, single thing that I eat. Yes, Mostly..., Except for a little cookie dough, Good except for 3 Dark Hershey Miniatures
6. Have a happy, grateful attitude. If that means bagging some long-time traditions that the family expects, so be it. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
quinnesec is offline   Reply With Quote