View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
1dwing
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmcduff View Post
Studies I have read indicate that morning exercise can burn more bodyfat if performed before you start consuming calories for the day. Because your body does burn calories while you sleep it uses up most of your glycogen reserves while you sleep. Exercising before you consume more calories forces the body to finish off those same glycogen reserves and when they are gone the body start converting your stored bodyfat into glycogen for energy.

I find it hard to exercise in the morning and find it much more enjoyable in the evening. As 1Dwing said it is still more important that you exercise and eat at a deficit than when you exercise.
Read up on intermittent fasting. The people that follow it love it and I have done a modified IF and will do again when I cut in January.
Mar 12-206
Jul 12-170
Whatever you do today make sure it is important because you are trading a day of your life for it.

“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing”T.R

“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
–Abraham Lincoln
1dwing is offline   Reply With Quote