Notices

tip for good exercise time

Old 11-18-2012, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default tip for good exercise time

6-8am to motivate the metabolism all day.
4-6pm to consump the rest of food in morning and noon.
30 mins before u sleep to consump the rest of food all day.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default That's Great

Emma, I never thought of it that way - thanks for sharing!

Jenny
Old 11-22-2012, 05:01 PM
FitDay Member

I completely agree with you on this. Morning workouts are best way to keep yourself active as well as motivated the whole day. I myself prefer doing workouts in early morning. Anyways, i liked the timings shared by you for doing exercise. Thanks for the share.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

Yes its good chart you shared here for me.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:53 PM
FitDay Member

I prefer to exercise in the morning. No better way to kick-start the metabolism.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by EmmaWu
6-8am to motivate the metabolism all day.
4-6pm to consump the rest of food in morning and noon.
30 mins before u sleep to consump the rest of food all day.
None of this is really true.

If ex. in the morning helps wake you up and gets you going then do it. Our bodies are always burning cal as energy, awake or asleep. What is important is that you exercise. Time is not really relevant.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:53 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Dillon2222
I absolutely consent with you on this. Beginning morning exercises are best way to keep yourself effective as well as inspired the whole day. I myself choose doing exercises in day. Anyways, i liked the timings distributed by you for doing work out.
Yes I impressed here morning exercise is the best way always.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Studies I have read indicate that morning exercise can burn more bodyfat if performed before you start consuming calories for the day. Because your body does burn calories while you sleep it uses up most of your glycogen reserves while you sleep. Exercising before you consume more calories forces the body to finish off those same glycogen reserves and when they are gone the body start converting your stored bodyfat into glycogen for energy.

I find it hard to exercise in the morning and find it much more enjoyable in the evening. As 1Dwing said it is still more important that you exercise and eat at a deficit than when you exercise.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
Studies I have read indicate that morning exercise can burn more bodyfat if performed before you start consuming calories for the day. Because your body does burn calories while you sleep it uses up most of your glycogen reserves while you sleep. Exercising before you consume more calories forces the body to finish off those same glycogen reserves and when they are gone the body start converting your stored bodyfat into glycogen for energy.

I find it hard to exercise in the morning and find it much more enjoyable in the evening. As 1Dwing said it is still more important that you exercise and eat at a deficit than when you exercise.
Read up on intermittent fasting. The people that follow it love it and I have done a modified IF and will do again when I cut in January.