View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #31 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnesec View Post
Welcome, 4Jim!

Glad that you'll be joining us! Ah, yes... Karma is my friend. I'm a non-confrontational, quiet, nurturer who has enlisted the help of Karma to do my "dirty work" for years and she has never let me down. Glad to hear that your life is in a great place right now. Mind, body, soul, healthy eating, healthy mind... it's all so intertwined, isn't it? There are several of us here who have been at this for several years, but take a "leave of absence" every so often (as I have recently). But, luckily, we make our way back to our friends who share our love/hate relationship with food. Lately, I've been loving it a bit too much. lol

Speaking of friends, where's Mr. Sonic?? lol Sure! He drags me back from my face stuffing only to disappear! Hey, Mister... If my butt has to climb back on the wagon, I'm dragging yours with!!
quinniepoo, I'm here. Mondays are usually rough because I have pool league after work. Today was playoffs so I was home for maybe 30 minutes after work, then I was gone again until almost 11 pm. Don't fret, I'm here right by your side hun.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote