Notices

Lose with me <3

Old 11-20-2012, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lose with me <3

Hello,
I have 25lbs to lose. My goal is to lose 10lbs by new years and the rest soon after. I weigh myself daily, count calories and go to the gym. I would like to talk to people about weight loss/motivation tips as well as compete with them to see who can stick with the weight loss the best.
Does this sound like something you would like to do? I'll compete in calories consumed/burned as well as lbs lost.

*.*.*I hope you'll join me.*.*.*

HW:140lbs
LW: 107lbs
CW:125lbs
GW:110lbs
UGW:100lbs
Height: 5'4"
Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

I'll join you; i want to lose 7lbs at least, but it is so damn difficult because i love food, amde worse by the fact that my boyfriend does too and is constantly buying us naughty treats! He's one of those people who could do nothing but eat for a week and still be as skinny as a rake. I just have no willpower. So, this sounds like the sort of motivation i need!

I'm off to Amsterdam tomorrow until Sunday, so i will check in with you Monday
Old 11-26-2012, 04:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default How was your weekend?

i'm 119 today!! how about you?
Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Your goals

Dear Skinnywallflower,

I beg you PLEASE to discuss your weightloss aims with your Doctor first. Your goal weight (100lbs) would give you a BMI of 17.2. People with a BMI below 18.4 are considered underweight and at just as much risk of developing weight related health problems as are overweight people. Risks associated with being underweight include nutritional deficiency and osteoporosis.

Based on your height, to be within a normal BMI range you need to be between 108lbs (18.5 BMI - some doctors recommend a minimum of 20 BMI for non-asian women, which for you would be 116.5lb) and 145.5lb.

Please please talk with your doctor before going below this weight range so that he can make sure you are still healthy!
Old 12-09-2012, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

Like this forum
Old 12-10-2012, 12:14 AM
FitDay Member

Well your goal is good I think.