View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #41 (permalink)
quinnesec
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Quinn, I hate that you're struggling, too, but maybe having you on here being accountable will kick my tuckus back into gear. I have been wracking my brain as well to figure out what the problem is .
Agreed... We can't let 2 years of work go to waste. I have made myself a promise that I will weigh in every single day, right through the holidays, for self-awareness. And, I will be checking in here, my form of Food AA... lol. Looking forward to getting to know all of the new faces!

Yesterday, I was much more aware of my poor food choices and mindless snacking here and there. Baby steps. One thing that has been a HUGE problem for me is planning evening meals for 2 since my daughter left for school. I was much more conscience of putting on a nutritious meal when I still had a child at home. Now, we seem to eat out a lot or just grab whatever is easy... not a great plan for health.

I have several routine medical appointments in January and I refuse to have tests done in the current shape that I'm in. It will be tough to be strict over Christmas, but I brought this on myself with too many indulgences.

Going to go back over recent posts and see what's been going on with everyone...

Mern, I see that you're doing some kitchen remodeling... What kind of things are you doing? A kitchen is always a tough remodel, but always well worth it in the end.

Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain

When something goes wrong in your life, simply yell "PLOT TWIST!" and move on!
quinnesec is offline   Reply With Quote