Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Newcomers
Looking for a diet buddy to keep me on the straight >

Looking for a diet buddy to keep me on the straight

Notices

Looking for a diet buddy to keep me on the straight

Old 12-05-2012, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Looking for a diet buddy to keep me on the straight

So I finally looked in the mirror the other day and made myself see what I had been ignoring for so long. My weight has got out of control.

Would love a buddy to chat to, support each other when you just have one of the those days
Old 12-06-2012, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, come join us on the '7 Day Motivational' thread stickied at the top of the Women's Section. There are a couple of guys there too. If you read through some of the posts you'll see others encouraging others, sometimes venting and giving and receiving advice. Hope to see you there.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 PM
FitDay Member

I feel you summergirl88! I guess my brain has been sleeping for the last 3 years, that's how long it took me to go from 140 - 213!!! I've always struggled with my weight. A picture was taken of me and when I saw it..... I finally woke up and realized wow this is me. That was two weeks ago! For the last week I've been motivated with exercising but my bad eating habits are still getting in the way! Good luck to ya!!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:03 PM
FitDay Member

Summergirl, jump off the curb and join the parade. You can do it. There is way to much proof here on fitday to accept any excuses. You can and will win! Best to you.
Tater1000

start weight 301 on 10-15-12
Goal wieht 201 at 10-15-13
current weight 275 12-09 12
26 pounds of yellow ugly fat gone!