View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #38 (permalink)
quinnesec
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
I am here but not doing well. Do you ever have times in your life when you feel like you can't get your feet under you in anything, no matter how hard you try? I have been running way behind on home stuff, work stuff, social stuff, parent stuff, animal stuff (yes, really!), and of course diet and exercise stuff. If I give attention to something, I get even further behind on the others. So frustrating!

I don't even know whether to go with a couple basic goals or go back to tried and true to get back into the routine. Aaargh! But I know staying away isn't the answer, so I'll start with this:

1. Check in and post daily.
2. Log everything!
Hey Everyone!

I'm apparently in the same boat as Cassie... No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get my healthful eating act together for a whole bunch of reasons, too numerous to go into here. A partial list includes celebratory eating, stress eating, eating caused by life changes, blah, blah, blah...

This week, after seeing a horrifying number on the scale (before all of the Christmas eating and partying even begins...) I have decided to get my act together in baby steps. Instead of starting off logging daily (and probably failing) I'm going to just settle for being proud of every single thing that I eat. That should eliminate many of the holiday goodies that I can't seem to stay away from this year.

Also, like Cassie, I am going to check in daily as a reminder of what I know that I need to do. Have to do some soul searching and figure out why I'm letting my hard work slip away...

Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
quinnesec is offline   Reply With Quote