Hokay, sadly this has been a not-so-good week with keeping up with goals, but it's only halfway and I still have half a week to turn it around! Stayed home sick today though, so the exercise/eating thing just isn't like it should be, but trying my best to eat homemade stuff.
1) Drink more water, try for three bottles a day: M - 1.5, T - 2, W - only half so far, need to force it down though
2) Walk at least five days with my dog: M - Yes!, T - No , W - No; sick
3) Watch my carb intake and keep count on it: NO! But I have been focusing on my studies with a final due this weekend, so I am more interested in my financial numbers and not these ones (bad! I know!)
4) Eat less nuts - cut back to a couple times a week and not everyday: M - Had almond butter, T - None!, W - None!
5) Exercise - Zumba, yoga, weight training, cardio, anything!: This has been a bust so far this week
6) Stretch: Another bust so far this week
7) STAY POSITIVE!: M - Yes, T - Yes, W - ehhhhh, not really
8) Practice meditating before bed: M - No, T - No, W - I NEED to
Tomorrow is always another day, so I'm trying not to feel down about it. Just wish I could have kept up a few of those to this point. I did make a homemade butternut squash soup, though, so that tasted good today