View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #478 (permalink)
jonjaxmom
FitDay Member

still the same 143.5. Went with a couple friends to Killington, VT. Ate OK, we all brought healthy snacks and made decent food choices. Skiing burns a ton of calories, but Alcohol and its empty calories were my diet killer over the 3 days. Kinda hard to resist the beautiful bloody mary with the big big olives and a lime that was waiting for me at the breakfast table! LOL

Its all good though. I knew that it would be a tough weekend food and drink wise, and make just OK decisions and did not worry about them. Came home without a gain. My mind
is in a good place... the upcoming Christmas parties that are on my calendar dont faze me in the least. I have no interest in having any cocktails again until new years eve, and I plan to eat before going to the upcoming festivities.

I think heading into last weekend, just relaxing and going with it, with the idea that it was my big hurrah was good for me. I didnt go crazy, but I did overdo it a bit, and now its out of my system and I am really pumped to move forward. Definitely a change in behavior from a year ago. 12 months ago I was depressed, pissed off, and my clothes didnt fit. Fast forward to the present... I am 2 sizes smaller today and much healthier. I dont want to go back to that feeling, ever.... Thanks to all of you for helping me stay in check!
Current wt 143 lbs.
Goal wt. 140 lbs
jonjaxmom is offline   Reply With Quote