Mern thanks for getting us started! And those are GREAT ideas. I already don't eat anything "white" - I make sure it is only whole grain. But that still adds up! I'm soo copying and printing out your list - it's going to be super helpful for shopping next week!
Joanna, last week is past and today starts a new week! I know you can do great. Keep lots of water in you to stay full and to push off some of your cravings. But if you crave something - eat it! A craving is your body telling you it is missing something that it needs. So with me, when I crave chocolate, I'll measure out a 1/4 cup of chocolate bits and snack on those!
Stress week - I'm hoping not, but I know that feeling all too well. Keeping happy again (doing well staying positive!), even with my final coming due this weekend :P
Okay, I've thought long and hard about this, so here are my week's goals:
1) Drink more water, try for three bottles a day
2) Walk at least five days with my dog
3) Watch my carb intake and keep count on it
4) Eat less nuts - cut back to a couple times a week and not everyday
5) Exercise - Zumba, yoga, weight training, cardio, anything!
7) STAY POSITIVE!
8) Practice meditating before bed
Phew, I think that's it! Here's to a great week everyone! (And I'm happy my plateau finally is gone, for a while at least!)