It's Friday! Yay!
Joanne, just like people have been saying, it really is okay to go over every now and again. We are humans and not perfect
But writing it down will help when looking back at it. Gives you a reason to keep going forward! You can definitely do this; don't feel down on yourself for starting the week not the way you planned. Make the rest of the week count and just keep going! Life goes on, and we want to make the most of it!
I see so much going on this week; I'm so glad I am posting to this forum! Let me update to this Friday. Haven't done all that I wanted, but I am trying hard to stay happy and positive! I've plateaued on weight for the past few days, but that's good because even though I'm not losing - I'm not gaining either! See the positive, no matter the situation.
1) Eat <1900 calories a day: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes so far
2) Yoga for 30 minutes at least 3 days: Yes, No, No, No, will tonight
3) Walking with dog at least 5 days: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
4) Stretching every day!: Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes
5) Stay happy and positive all week!!: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
Here's to the weekend stretch!