View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
lcriswell0421

I agree with those that have said to have protein for breakfast, and eggs are a good way to go. My nutritionist recommended the other day making a breakfast sandwich, so I make 1 egg, ham, and a slice of ultra thin cheese on a whole grain english muffin. They have been holding me over until lunch time. But if you don't have time to make something like that, maybe you can boil some eggs on the weekend, put them in the fridge and just take one or two out each morning. That with some yogurt and maybe a piece of fruit would be a very good well balanced breakfast. I also do like a nice bowl of hearty oatmeal, but I make mine from quick oats and not those sugary packets. I use 1-2 tsp stevia, 2 tsp of brown sugar, 2 Tbsp of raisins, 1/2 c oats and 1 c milk. It's very filling and takes less than 5 minutes to get everything out, cook it in the microwave and put everything away. I've also got over 100 lbs to lose. I try not to look at the big picture though. I just focus on 10 lb mini goals. It makes it easier, and feels good when you hit those marks.
lcriswell0421 is offline   Reply With Quote