View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
dmartz
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
There is a tentative plan to move the 7-Day thread to another section to reflect the fact that more men are joining us, possibly the Weight Loss section or Success Stories. If anyone has any objections to this or strong feelings one way or the other, please post or PM me. Thanks!
I don't have any strong feelings on the matter, but do have an opinion. I like the idea of moving this thread out of the Women's Only section. Wouldn't want any men to feel too intimidated to join us. They help keep the discussions well, um, rounded. (No, um, pun intended.

Perhaps the best place to move these threads would be into a new section under FitDay Forums, called Motivation. Keeping the title and the section heading rather generic, it opens the commentary to a wide range of topics.

Also, I like that they are weekly threads, rather than one enormous collection of posts. I think this encourages more participation by newcomers, who may not feel compelled to read through hundreds of posts before wanting to add their comments.

- Donna
dmartz is offline   Reply With Quote