View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lizabethc1
FitDay Member

Default New and struggling

I just joined FitDay today and I hope it is what I need to get my motivation reved. I have a problem with food and am having trouble getting a handle on it. I love to eat and I crave chocolate, but fast food is my weakness.

I rejoined the gym about a month ago and am working out 2 days a week, and am trying to increase it to 3 days. I have been doing fair on my food, until Thanksgiving and a vacation have ruined everything I worked for. I have regained my motivation though and am ready to move on.

I need encouragement and advise. I especially need advice on breakfast on the go... This seems to be the meal that kills me almost everyday. What do you pack that is filling and satisfing??

I have about 100lbs to lose and I need to start now. I intend to join a fitness competition in January and want to be ready to take it on. The program offers working out with a fitness coordinator and a group of other people. My friend joined it last year and after the 10 weeks she had new habits and has lost 97lbs and looks great.

HELP!!
Lizabethc1 is offline   Reply With Quote