11-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Join Date: Nov 2012
Originally Posted by blkblueanimegrl
1) Walk at least five days with my dog Yes! Fifth time today!
2) Make 2 homemade meals (not including salads) Not yet, but plan to make meals tomorrow for the coming week.
3) Learn 2 new yoga poses Did a yoga DVD, but have done it before so nothing new. Plan to learn a pose tonight and one tomorrow!
4) Keep at my calorie counting Yes! This is the longest I've been able to keep at this; I'm soo excited!
5) STAY POSITIVE Surprising I have been in a wonderful and positive mood all week. I'm grateful for feeling better!
6) Do not overeat at Thanksgiving, stick to light salads, root vegetables, etc. Had a couple slices of pie in there, but on the whole, better than normal!
This is my first time in this thread, so I hope I replied correctly and filled it out right. I'm not sure how many items I need, but since I am just starting, I wanted to start small. I think this is a great goal for the coming week.
I think I have been doing well for my first week of goals! Already thinking on what to do next week! I'm glad everyone had a good holiday
Starting weight: 207.8 - November 14, 2012
Current weight: 191.4
2nd Mini Goal: 187.8
1st Mini Goal: 197.8 - December 6, 2012
Goal weight: 135 - November 14, 2013