View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
valentine21463
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiaprettypat View Post
Hey Valentine! I know exactly how you feel! I got the book and was way overwhelmed but watched a few of his videos (they're on youtube) and I decided to add Green Smoothies to my diet - then after about a day or two I decided to have ONLY Green Smoothies and I have lost about 1/2 a pound a day and feel awesome! All my aches and pains went away, my allergies are significantly better, my skin and hair are healthier looking, and I feel full of energy with no cravings or hunger at all! It's been wonderful! You can check out my thread here on FitDay. Once I get to my goal weight I will MOSTLY stick the ETL diet as a lifestyle change.

Good luck!
Thanks! I am very overwhelmed. I will definately check out youtube!
I went grocery shopping today and got all my veggies and beans and prepped some of them today for tomorrow. I started the plan last night at dinner time. Today I have been on full force and I already have a headache from detox. I hope the raw veggies start tasting better soon because I do not love salad AT ALL. Breakfast was good. Lunch and dinner, not so good. I missed lunch so I ate leftovers from breakfast around 3pm which made me not hungry for dinner at all. I did try to eat my salad and some lentils, but not a whole lot. I hope I can change my taste buds for salad. I don't know what happened to me because I use to LOVE salad. Now it's the last thing I would reach for. I made the Ranch dressing/Dip in the book and it was so NASTY! I ended up throwing out my whole salad and making another. Any suggestions on salad dressings?

Last edited by valentine21463; 11-23-2012 at 05:02 PM.
valentine21463 is offline   Reply With Quote