View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #31 (permalink)
tawickham2
FitDay Member

Ok, so I am new to this site. I am way more than a little intimidated by it. I need to loose, well let's just say....a lot! I am 24 years old and this is the heaviest I have ever been. The serious weight gain started about 4 years ago. I work part time and I feel like I have no time for myself. If I do get time for myself the last thing on my mind is working out. I would rather paint my nails and watch tv. I love physical activity but now that my me-time is so rare, I would rather relax. My husband and I would like to start talking about having another baby. I know that is a lot more work....but there is no way I am getting pregnant when I weigh this much. I think my exercise level is moderate. I need serious motivation. First I think I need to wake up and smell the coffee, nothing is going to change unless I want it to so I guess here is my first step, joining this site. I hope there are a few of you out there that can be buddies with me and help me just a little. Text/talk/facebook...whatever, I just need a few buddies.
tawickham2 is offline   Reply With Quote