View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #84 (permalink)
canary52
FitDay Member

) Plan food -yes, yes, yes but went off plan, yes but what good did it do in the Island of Lost Food? went off plan (the restaurant didn't have the fish I wanted) but stayed "good" WENT OFF PLAN
2) < 1600 calories, 1180, 1663 1362 oh who knows? Do you know how many calories are in a mini cheesburger the size of your thumbnail? I think not. Who even knows how many I ate? 1360 could not tell because I WENT OFF PLAN and ate a billion chips and drank port
3) 6 glasses H2O min - no , 6 ? does wine count? IDK 6
4) stretch- yes, no yes,yes, yes no
5) some form of exercise, even at home 2x min -home execise and walk, no yes at home no at home - thanks, Donna, for that idea! Exercising anywhere, who knew? You did! no
6) pull self up by bootstraps - talked to therapist, "retail therapy" and saw friend, went to a concert with DH and had fun, got personal advice from famous well published writer, went to a banquet with many people there; went out to fabulous dinner with friends played poker, kicked butt and took names, won $20 and was smart enough to quit.

But I could not quit eating!!! Lost 5 pounds in total. But gained two back in chip weight!!! Not happy about that. Mike, where was that hammer, smashing those chips?

Last edited by canary52; 11-18-2012 at 02:22 PM.
canary52 is offline   Reply With Quote