View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #37 (permalink)
AJJ76
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleClarke View Post
Wow, I've been a member of this site for less than an hour and already I desperately want OUT. I'm completely disgusted that you don't have a delete account option for people who haven't forked over money to you.

For some reason this site seems to think I weigh 145kgs, even though I never entered a weight, and it refuses to let me change it. I tried many times but the page is greyed out and I can't click on a single thing or enter a weight. That renders this site USELESS to me.

Also, having read some of the forums this site seems pretty shady (refusing to reply to people asking for refunds is a massive red flag, as is people paying for premium but still being bombarded by ads).

No doubt VitoVino will come along and have a go at me but he'll be wasting his time because I'll never be coming back to a site that I've come to despise so much in such a short amount of time. Especially not just to see what some nasty self-righteous prick has said to me.

First impressions are important and WOW WOW WOW have you made a bad one on me Fitday.

Do what I'm about to do people - change your email addres to a fake one, then never return.
I hear ya, I started the account to check it out and see what it has to offer. For some reason this site takes forever to load on my PC, my guess is all the ad's loading. Found this thread to see if I can cancel and seen VitoVino douche bag's reply's and want out ASAP. With members like that I would have left regardless.
AJJ76 is offline   Reply With Quote