View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Lisa, I think talking it through like that is extremely helpful. It sounds like you have a good plan. I need to start thinking Christmas through, too. My son is having his wisdom teeth removed on the 27th, so if there are still a lot of goodies lying around, I'm in trouble! I usually do a lot of baking also and there are favorites and traditions we can't NOT make. Maybe just a half batch of the must-haves...and I already "gift" a lot of my baking, so maybe I'll give away some extra helpings. I have a website for you saved on my laptop for healthier holiday cookies if you're interested and can post it later.

Anyway, here's yesterday. Lunch was more caloric than I thought and something in it (grilled California chicken salad?) triggered me to be a carb monster yesterday, so I didn't do as well as planned, but it could have been much worse.

1. Keep calories low and make good food choices.Fair
2. Log everything; do not do a disappearing act when busy . Disappeared last night due to balky internet connections
3. Get enough sleep. Yes
4. Get some exercise every day (except Sunday; driving 12 hours). Yes
5. Drink water.Yes
6. Take vitamins. Yes
7. Don't procrastinate with work. Fair
8. Stay on top of the home stuff. Between fair and good

Headed out for an assessment and a couple clients today but will check in later. I'm definitely eating on the run today and will hit home about 7 after picking up the boy, so I'm thinking about quick dinner ideas; probably whole wheat pasta with amatriciana sauce...

Have a lovely day, everyone.

MERN, WHERE ARE YOU?

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote