View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
californiaprettypat
FitDay Member

Default Day 13, up 1 lb.

It's day 13 and my official weigh in is 173.4, up a pound from yesterday.
I did give in last night and had a small plate of red potatoes with some spray butter but that shouldn't have added a full pound to my weight - no I did not eat a pound of potatoes!

Anyway, I won't be eating anymore! See, having that salad on Friday made me HUNGRY!

DietAde200, according to my FitDay food diary, the following GS has about 270 yummy and nutritious calories:

1 medium banana,
1/2 cup of blueberries,
1/2 cup of strawberries,
1/2 cup of kale,
1/2 cup of spinach,
1 medium apple
1/2 medium zucchini

I don't actually measure anything but I figure a handful is approximately 1/2 of a cup. The above GS is pretty-much spot-on to my average smoothie. I mix it up a bit and add some mango sometimes and maybe some celery but otherwise the above GS is pretty standard fare.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and I had hoped to be at 170 which would be a solid 10 lb. loss, with an average 5 lbs. per week loss. Looks like I'm not gonna be at 170 tomorrow unless I lose 3.5 lbs. overnight which ain't gonna happen. I'm still happy with my weight loss. Guess I need to actually exercise! Despite how great I felt, I only went walking that one time last week. I worked almost every day and was too pooped in the evenings but this week I'm only working Wed, Thurs, and Fri. so far so I'm gonna go hit the trails right now and then again Mon and Tues morning. I need to try to walk in the evenings when I'm working but I am on my feet every second of the day when I work and just need to rest in the evenings. Literally, the only time I sit down when I'm working is when I take a potty break!
californiaprettypat is offline   Reply With Quote