View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
lcriswell0421

My weekend was abysmal. Soooo bad. Sara did awesome, but I am struggling with the fact that she's eating what seems to keep her full and fine at about 1400 calories, when what I read says she should be getting at least 1600. I don't want to force her to eat even when she's not hungry. That's how bad habits start. So I'm very confused. I wish my dh weren't unemployed right now; as soon as he gets back on a job site I'll take Sara to the pediatrician to get some good advice and recommendations. For now, I won't force anything and we'll just keep track of her nutrition, watch portions, and cut out a lot of junk food. Major change this week for her is that I will be packing mini water bottles in her lunches instead of sugary juices.

For me, the weekends seem to be the worst. I need to get on track all 7 days this week. It seems my mind says, "Oh well, you've already gone over your calories today so you might as well give up." And then I go insane on the calories instead of stopping the bleeding.

Goals for the week:

1. Aim for 1600 calories/day.
2. Take meds 2x day.
3. Do some sort of exercise 3x this week with Sara for at least 20 minutes each time.
4. Log everything everyday.
lcriswell0421 is offline   Reply With Quote