View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:39 AM   #26 (permalink)
viviangoodson
FitDay Member

I'm so grateful to have found this discussion thread. I started taking Alli on Monday, April 19, 2010. I have two books and all the pamphlets from the starter kit and out of all of them I find the starter kit the most helpful. I went to the myalli website, but it really was of no use. I found it more confusing and frustrating than anything.

I know that I've not been doing this the right way so far, but I'm figuring babysteps is the best way for me. I'm making my own menus using my normal cookbooks and taking the pill with each high fat meal. So far I've had no treatment affects. I'm doing good keeping my food journal and even count each cup of coffee which has always been my weakness.

I've not been exercising though. I'm going to work on that next week. My plan at the moment is to take my dog on a mile walk each day and to do some pilates every other day.

It's tough not to check my weight daily. I'm so eager to see if this pill works. I wake up and my first thought is the scale. I broke down today even though I really didn't want to and weighed myself. The scale said that I've lost 3 pounds since Monday. It's exciting, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. It's still too early to be able to tell anything.
viviangoodson is offline   Reply With Quote