View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Hi guys. Will come back and post goals later and start tomorrow. My eating hasn't been the greatest today . Needed a day off of vigilance, I guess. I'm still stuffy, I have a very sick kid, a moderately sick cat, and a bunch of work crises to handle. I'm this close to throwing in the towel, getting back in the bed, and pulling the covers over my head till spring. But since that won't pay the bills, I'll make another cup of tea and do another load of laundry.

Mern, thanks for getting us going. You look like you've developed a good plan. If anyone can figure this out, it's you. I also appreciate the reminder that averages are important; I will therefore have a stellar day tomorrow and rest of the week and will be back on track.

Ron, thanks for your recipe! Sounds like just the thing for when the weather turns colder. I'm sure it was a neat process developing just the right recipe.

Hope, stay safe! I am watching closely...most of my family is in MD, VA, PA, and NY, with some on the eastern shore to boot. I also admire you eating clean and local. We try to do the same but it's been a learning process. I think we're going to buy an eighth of a grass-fed cow sometime soon; just had a chest freezer delivered Friday.

ama, enjoy your Halloween festivities . Healthy eating will still be there on Nov. 1!

Jenn, thanks for sharing your poetry. Wishing both you and Hope good luck and inspiration for your writing this week.

dmatz, hope you have a wonderful time at the quilt festival. My sister is a quilter. It seems like a great hobby; there is no end to the creativity.

Lisa, I've already slipped up for the day, too, so you and I will get back on track and have good averages for the week.

Tori, girl, no more drama! Things need to start going RIGHT for you! Hang in there .

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote