View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #128 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Check in:

1. Calories below 1250. 1155, 75 of which was cough drops and Vitamin C tabs, 1264, 1222, 1201, 1334
2. Exercise 6 hours total. 30 min, I'm a lazy butt, too, Mike; once my cement sinuses clear up, I gotta get back to it! 4.5 hours, BAM!
3. Sleep 7 hours per night. 7, 7, 7 (can you believe it??), < 5. Just could not sleep last night, and woke up an hour before I needed to., 7.5
4. Force fluids. Yes, Fair, Yes, Yes, Yes
5. Log everything and post daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Eat clean. Except for cough drops, I guess..., Ditto, Everything except cough drops and Goldfish crackers, The English muffins today and yesterday were processed; other than that, clean as a whistle; Not so great, actually: Friday I had jelly on my sandwich, but it was the "all fruit" kind, half a serving of Goldfish, half cup of frozen yogurt, and I just realized I was famished so I had some Cheerios. Hope to do better tomorrow.

I went over calories today but I'll give it a pass because of all the exercise. Didn't stick to the food plan, either, because of various afternoon fiascos that resulted in my not defrosting the fish in a timely fashion. So I used the leftovers in the fridge and made pork fried rice the light way. Swapped the apple planned for a banana and I had the froyo and fishies and Cheerios as above. Just call me a carb monster today.

Weekend warriors, anyone?

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote