View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #126 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
All the more reason for you to practice!!!

Tori, I miss seeing you on the thread.
I know, I need to keep my pimp hand strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmcduff View Post
Goals:
Calories < 1700/day: 1586,1679,1731, 1634Workout 3 times this week:MON,TUE,WED, THUR
Hit my mini-goal of 220#: YES 219.8 today!!!!
Motivate all the others here to get back on track!! You'll have to let me know.

Tied for best Red Chili at works Chili Cookoff!
Made it to the Gym.
Hit my mini-weight goal!!!!!

Mern:
Your Ex-nutritionist is an idiot!

Lisa:
I've limited sandwiches when trying to get my calories down. The calories from the bread and mayo always seemed to destroy my calorie goals. I've found that substituting mustard for mayo was a good way to eliminate some calories too.

Tori:
Hope to see more of you next week.

Mike:
Your buy week is over, lol. Expect to see some better results from you next week.
Okay, I bought all I'm going to buy this week (besides movie night tomorrow). I was going to buy a new couch and love seat but I guess I'll put that off until next week.

Congrats on the mini goal and the chili cookoff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
DONE! Just got back from a 13-mile hike.

Oh my golly, you did not just open the door another inch to give Mike the opportunity to say where Tori's head was .

You. Totally. Rock. Glad you're here! Any chance you'll share your recipe?
Holy schmolly that's a lot of miles. I was going to go to the gym and go for a walk but I installed the new race parts on the bike and now I'm sore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amalthea1892 View Post
Ron - YAAAAAY! Congratulations on meeting your mini goal! I have a tough time avoiding sandwiches also... and I am super picky about mayo. It's gotta be Best Foods canola, cholesterol free mayo, or best Foods olive oil mayo. A big calorie downfall either way though...

Mike - Hmmm, you cuss A LOT less than I had thought... only 35 push-ups? Do we get to make your goals for next week also? I may have to raise the bar a bit

Ama
Oh I've been making a conscience effort not to. I probably drop a dozen eff-bombs a day.
[begin guy talk]Today when working on the suspension on the bike it freaking collapsed on me. Luckily I had it on the swingarm stand so it didn't end up on it's side. It did hit rock bottom and came close to tipping.[/end guy talk] Needless to say, I owe you 20 push-ups.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote