View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #117 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Check-in time:

1. Calories below 1250. 1155, 75 of which was cough drops and Vitamin C tabs, 1264, 1222, 1201
2. Exercise 6 hours total. 30 min I'm a lazy butt, too, Mike; once my cement sinuses clear up, I gotta get back to it!
3. Sleep 7 hours per night. 7, 7, 7 (can you believe it??), < 5. Just could not sleep last night, and woke up an hour before I needed to.
4. Force fluids. Yes, Fair, Yes, Yes
5. Log everything and post daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Eat clean. Except for cough drops, I guess..., Ditto, Everything except cough drops and Goldfish crackers, The English muffins today and yesterday were processed; other than that, clean as a whistle

Earlier this evening we had our son's NHS induction, so I am a proud mama for sure. Plus I passed on the cake at the reception afterward . Stuck to my posted plan, too.

But now I am soooo tired. I can't remember the last time I hit the hay this early, but it's about to happen. Check you all tomorrow. I hope you all have had a wonderful day .
Congrats on your son! Now clean out those sinuses and get your butt in gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
Heyyyyyyyyy, that dietitcian dissed our breakfast, Mern! You're right, never mind Mike. I'm gonna slap her!!!
One last thing: just gimmee one shot at that breakfast hater, Mern, that's all I'm asking...
You may have to do the slapping, my pimp slap is getting kinda weak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcriswell0421 View Post
1. take prescribed meds on schedule twice a day
check! yes. yes (i'm doing great!)
2. get back into the habit of logging my food every day
yes. yes. yes, even the bad stuff
3. stop eating cheez-its and bagels!
yes. ate junk today. i had a few bbq chips (less than 1 oz)

i didn't do well today at all. well, i stayed under my total calories burned, so at least i'm not in the "gain" column, but i'm def. far from the "burn" side. i'm a really good cook. good for my family, bad for me. tonight's chicken enchilada casserole was so flippin' good that i had 2 pieces. i allowed myself in my plan for the day to indulge in 1 piece of pumpkin cake, but i had 2 (one during my middle of the night feeding frenzy, which i wish i would stop doing). i also had an extra 1/2 tuna sammie on a bagel thin. i'm not too upset about that, but if i didn't have those 3 things i would have been even below my target with my calories to be in the burn column.

here's what i have planned for today so far:

- 1/4 C oatmeal with 2 tsp unpacked brown sugar, 1 tsp Stevia, 1/2 C milk and 1 Tbsp raisins.
- 1/4 C tuna/mayo/relish on a toasted bagel thin
- 1 piece leftover chicken enchilada casserole with 2 Tbsp lite sour cream
- snacks...popcorn, orange, grapes

wow, that looks like a painfully short list. i'm sad just looking at it. i will do my best to stay on track and get through the day without binging on anything.

have a wonderful day!
lisa
We all slip up from time to time. Just hop back on and get busy today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Metabolism boosting food list so far:
GREEN TEA
SPICY FOODS
ALMONDS
WALNUTS
NATURAL YOGURT
EGGS
TURKEY, CHICKEN BREAST, LEAN PORK AND BEEF (body must work harder to digest those proteins)
PEANUT BUTTER (now that seems to be controversial)
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, BUT BETTER TO MIX WITH COCONUT OIL
VERY COLD WATER
VEGETABLES--LOW CARB, HIGH FIBER ONES
FLAXMEAL
SALMON, COD, AND OTHER WILD CAUGHT FISH. (But tuna is controversial)
What about mustard? One of the best metabolism boosters isn't food, it's building muscle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrudd View Post
Mike, suck it up!! Good for Tori keeping you in line.
Hey I thought you were on MY side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
Quick check in....I've hit NONE of my goals this week. My head hasn't been in it. Maybe next week????

High fives to all y'all doing well!!
No... THIS WEEK!
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote