1. take prescribed meds on schedule twice a day
check! yes. yes (i'm doing great!)
2. get back into the habit of logging my food every day
yes. yes. yes, even the bad stuff
3. stop eating cheez-its and bagels!
yes. ate junk today. i had a few bbq chips (less than 1 oz)
i didn't do well today at all. well, i stayed under my total calories burned, so at least i'm not in the "gain" column, but i'm def. far from the "burn" side. i'm a really good cook. good for my family, bad for me. tonight's chicken enchilada casserole was so flippin' good that i had 2 pieces.
i allowed myself in my plan for the day to indulge in 1 piece of pumpkin cake, but i had 2 (one during my middle of the night feeding frenzy, which i wish i would stop doing). i also had an extra 1/2 tuna sammie on a bagel thin. i'm not too upset about that, but if i didn't have those 3 things i would have been even below my target with my calories to be in the burn column.
here's what i have planned for today so far:
- 1/4 C oatmeal with 2 tsp unpacked brown sugar, 1 tsp Stevia, 1/2 C milk and 1 Tbsp raisins.
- 1/4 C tuna/mayo/relish on a toasted bagel thin
- 1 piece leftover chicken enchilada casserole with 2 Tbsp lite sour cream
- snacks...popcorn, orange, grapes
wow, that looks like a painfully short list. i'm sad just looking at it. i will do my best to stay on track and get through the day without binging on anything.
have a wonderful day!