Sea buckthorn puree >

Sea buckthorn puree

Community
Notices

Sea buckthorn puree

Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sea buckthorn puree

I have read articles about how nutritionally dense sea buckthorn puree is but the bottle I bought doesn't have a complete nutritional breakdown. And I can't find the %age amounts online so I can enter it into fitday, just studies of various micrograms...

Does anyone have the info?
Old 10-25-2012, 10:52 AM
FitDay Premium Member

You might try looking it up on the internet and then creating a custom food from the information you find.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wanderluste
I have read articles about how nutritionally dense sea buckthorn puree is but the bottle I bought doesn't have a complete nutritional breakdown. And I can't find the %age amounts online so I can enter it into fitday, just studies of various micrograms...

Does anyone have the info?
The Healing Arc located near Teeswater ON and has the first fruit producing Sea Buckthorn orchard in Ontariodoes have an analysis for their berries and juice.

Our 2013 Sea Buckthorn Harvest is open to the public and begins August 10 2013.

To your Health

Last edited by cjohnson728; 10-25-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Portions of post violate Terms of Use of site
Old 10-29-2012, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=mwynnyk;91082]The Healing Arc located near Teeswater ON and has the first fruit prod

Thanks! I found the website for your company, but the links to the nutrition information don't work...