Notices
Like Tree2Likes

What Do You Get with FitDay Premium?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up What Do You Get with FitDay Premium?

FitDay’s free online diet and weight loss journal is trusted by millions of users. As you may know, FitDay also offers FitDay Premium http://www.fitday.com/products/premium a paid upgrade for FitDay accounts.

A free FitDay account allows you to seamlessly log food, activities, and create weight goals. So why upgrade to FitDay Premium you can use FitDay for free? The answer: numerous additional features that make your diet, weight loss, and activity tracking even more efficient.

FitDay Premium is a completely advertisement free, dynamic application. It’s much more than the free version of FitDay with the ads removed. Upgrading offers a much faster journaling experience through a more user-friendly interface.

What you get by upgrading to FitDay Premium:

1. No Advertisements You enjoy an elegant, completely ad-free interface. This means less load time, quicker page refreshes, and a faster application.

2. Single Click Food and Activity Shortcut You can add foods and activities to your database without viewing a nutritional page in between. This singleclick dynamic shortcut makes logging foods and activities fast and easy to use.

3. Quick View Nutrition Information You can view food’s nutritional information in a single click. Because there is no additional page load, you can edit and create a custom food quickly within the application.

4. Custom Tracking Do you have a specific goal or fitness challenge you would like to accomplish? Maybe you would like to drink more water, quit smoking, or take the stairs at work. FitDay Premium gives users the opportunity to track your own measurements. You have the opportunity to keep track of any measurement or goal you please.

5. Build Your Own Custom Report You can create a custom report comparing up to 4 variables. For example, if you are an avid runner, you can compare miles ran, over protein intake, weight history, and a custom tracker like “cups of water,” all over time. This reporting is completely customizable and can help uncover trends and patterns in your daily eating and exercise habits. Custom reports can help make you more aware of your choices, and the visual representation offered by the reports can help you better assess your progress.

Last edited by ibobi; 05-21-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Australia

I've asked on a couple of other posts - how do I sign up for Premium when I live in Australia? It seems only US members can upgrade.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I have been using the free version of FitDay for years but am thinking about upgrading. Will all my history be saved, as far as ,weight goals, journals, custom foods created?? I see that pages will load quicker. I have been having major problems with pages loading within the last few days.

Thanks,
Kelly S.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have one or two of my own. If I upgrade to premium do they have more foods? I couldn;t find a tomato or an all beef hot dog (without the bun). Are they that unusual?
Old 08-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

I just typed in "tomato" and "hotdog" and they came right up.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, Will I be able to create a Glucose & Insulin Log if I go Premium? thanks
Les2Lose likes this.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:15 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks I'm look into that !
Old 03-20-2018, 06:07 AM
FitDay Member

nice post
Old 04-20-2018, 06:54 PM
FitDay Member

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. It solved very quickly the problem I was having
Old 04-22-2018, 02:49 PM
FitDay Member

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-23-2018 at 01:10 AM. Reason: removed link

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.