View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmcduff View Post

Maybe it is just the time of year with fall coming on but we seem to have lots of members struggling with their motivation and determination. Just remember you are worth the effort and the rewards of fitness, and health are long term. While I believe you must do this for yourself remember all the lives you will touch, improve and enrich as a secondary benefit of being healthy and fit.
Well said Ron. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadena View Post
Hi all! Happy start of the week. Was a bit bad and had a Halloween cupcake my friend brought in today...but still in a deficit, so that's not so terrible. Think I will just start off with 3 goals I can complete this week before adding some more in a few weeks. Got two social events coming up this weekend, so will be needing some motivation from here. Good luck with the week!

Calorie deficit 400-500: 165
Workout 3 days: Mon
>80g protein a day: 83.7
Welcome aboard. Nice goals you have going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
I like your 4W approach--whips, wagons, whatever works.

Mike, I echo Cassie. Don't give yourself a free pass for a whole week. It's not worth the temporary comfort. Tell us at least one good thing you'll work on.
Mern, it is so nice to have you back. I've missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
One Goal for Mike:

Water. (You decide the amount.)

It's not new; it's not sexy, but it's reasonable and I KNOW you can do it.

Plus you're making Tori do it.

(Hey at least I didn't try to make you wear something pink.)

BTW you swear a lot by text?

That's my new "mission" (hopefully not impossible): The One Goal For Mike Campaign. Who else is in?
I'll do 100 ounces of water. I swear a lot by text, almost as much as by voice... Tori can attest to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
I told him earlier to post every day, but here's another: get out on the tennis court this week! If you can't find a partner, you may substitute walking five miles (which should be chump change) .

I didn't log anything today, so not much to post, but I'm here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judipurple View Post
Hi everybody...I dropped out of fitday entirely - not even logging...I think part of it was embarassment - I haven't been eating enough, what I have eaten hasn't been good choices (tooooo many carbs have crept back into the gaping maw), skipped my supplements, and have spent too many evenings just lying in bed...alone...

At this point I will be happy to get back on the logging bandwagon... and if I could join back in to the forum? Will you have me?
Awww what were you embarrassed about? Hopefully nothing one of us said or did. It's nice to have you back, now just stay your ass right here. It's "ass" an actual swear word?
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote