10-21-2012, 11:05 PM
Join Date: May 2010
- Eat my vegetables! Aim for better carbs.
- Broccoli raw & cooked, spiced carrot soup, zucchini w/tomato
- Spinach ravioli (does that count?), black olives (is that a fruit?)
- Carrots, carrots, carrots, & too much other sugary things...
- Lots (more) fresh fruit
- Work out at least 5 times for at least 40 minutes.
- Mon & Tues: TRX, Pilates,
- Wed: Burbees, jump rope (20, not 40 mins)
- Thurs: 60 mins Misc. Calisthenics & reformer
- Fri: 0 <Lifting 15 lb anchor onto his fishing boat, multiple reps.>
- Sat: Hours of Walking
- Sun: 30 mins of misc.
- Do at least 10 consecutive 'touch nose' push-ups (on toes).
- Knock at least two items off my To-Do list.
- Hold at my current weight.
- Averaging minus 220 cals per day. I'll probably stay @ this wt.