Originally Posted by amalthea1892
Went on a trip to the pumpkin patch with DS and his pre-school class today. We had a blast! Too bad it was 90 degrees outside. I thought fall was supposed to be cool?
Wait, I'm confused... a Blast is ice cream with candy in it, that should have cooled you off in the 90* heat.
Originally Posted by jjrudd
Mike we need one bad example in the bunch!!
I've had that spot reserved for the past 15 pounds.
Originally Posted by dmartz
- Eat my vegetables! Aim for better carbs.
- Broccoli raw & cooked, spiced carrot soup, zucchini w/tomato
- Spinach ravioli (does that count?), black olives (is that a fruit?)
- Lots (more) fresh fruit
- Work out at least 5 times for at least 40 minutes.
- Mon & Tues: TRX, Pilates,
- Wed: Burbees, jump rope (20, not 40 mins)
- Thurs: 60 mins Misc. Calisthenics & reformer
- Do at least 10 consecutive 'touch nose' push-ups (on toes).
- On knees. no problem, off knees, problem [1-2 inch(s) off floor]
- Push-Up REVELATION!
Does the first version above count?
- If I "Push-Up" from floor and return to floor I can do 21 push-ups on toes.
- If I plank, lower to touch my nose to the floor, and return to plank, I can do, um, approximately 0.5.
- Knock at least two items off my To-Do list.
- List is growing longer, not shorter...
- Hold at my current weight.
Awesome job so far. Keep pushing it with the push-ups you'll get it soon enough! Awesome job on all your workouts. Many people underestimate how much of a workout you can get in such a short period of time with a jump rope! I could walk for hours and be okay, after a few minutes of jumping rope I'm ready to throw in the towel!