Notices

The 100 Day Challenge

Old 09-25-2012, 11:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default The 100 Day Challenge

I posted this on the exercise board, but figured some of you may not check that one out as often, so I thought I'd post it here also...

I found this challenge on another site, but thought some of you may enjoy it also… It started on the 23rd, but I didn't catch it in time. The challenge is to commit to walk (run, cycle, etc) a minimum of 20 minutes a day for the next 100 days. By the time the New Year rolls around, exercise will be as essential to your day as breathing!

I’m up for the challenge…anyone want to join me?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 PM
FitDay Member

Default 100 day challenge

i will do it with you. i am fairly new to all this. i have been trying hard to learn to eat right and exercise .
Old 09-26-2012, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Jadeyjean,

I'm going to be loosing my daily computer access in the next few days (my house sitting job will be complete) but will check in about once a week. I figure we can log something like:

Achieved 20 minutes of exercise ? of 7 days
Average daily activity ?? minutes

I'm assuming that if we don't hit all 7 days, the minute average will still keep us encouraged enough to stay on track .
Old 09-27-2012, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Moving this challenge

If anyone else is intrested in joining this challenge, I'm moving it into the exercise board. Easier to have one thread than two, and it is a more appropreate location.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Angela,
I hope I am not too late yo join, but, I am actually starting my evening runs today I am using a Sam's Club book I got with a 5K in 115 days thingy and I am so intrigued that I said I would do it.

So yes! I would love to join in

Cassy
Old 10-16-2012, 03:51 PM
FitDay Member

Great challenge. Hope to do the same. Keep this thread updated.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Moved the Thread

Originally Posted by jacech8
Great challenge. Hope to do the same. Keep this thread updated.
Thanks for the check in...The thread is still active (I think, I've been away from the internet for about a week now and haven't checked it yet) but the activity has been moved to a thread of the same name in the exercise forum. Come on in and join us .
Old 10-31-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 4.a.healthier.me
I posted this on the exercise board, but figured some of you may not check that one out as often, so I thought I'd post it here also...

I found this challenge on another site, but thought some of you may enjoy it also… It started on the 23rd, but I didn't catch it in time. The challenge is to commit to walk (run, cycle, etc) a minimum of 20 minutes a day for the next 100 days. By the time the New Year rolls around, exercise will be as essential to your day as breathing!

I’m up for the challenge…anyone want to join me?
i'll do it with you.contact me.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:58 AM
FitDay Member

Smile 100-day challenge

i will do it.i want to get ready so i will make it through christmas and the new year.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ravishingrubbies
i will do it.i want to get ready so i will make it through christmas and the new year.
Ravihingrubbies,

If I am reading this correctly this thread has been move over to the exercise Forum for people that want to do this challenge . Hope you can find it there and good luck. Still under the "100 day challenge"