10-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Join Date: May 2010
- Eat my vegetables! Aim for better carbs.
- Broccoli raw & cooked, spiced carrot soup, zucchini w/tomato
- Spinach ravioli (does that count?), black olives (is that a fruit?)
- Lots (more) fresh fruit
- Work out at least 5 times for at least 40 minutes.
- Mon & Tues: TRX, Pilates,
- Wed: Burbees, jump rope (20, not 40 mins)
- Thurs: 60 mins Misc. Calisthenics & reformer
- Do at least 10 consecutive 'touch nose' push-ups (on toes).
- On knees. no problem, off knees, problem [1-2 inch(s) off floor]
- Push-Up REVELATION!
Does the first version above count?
- If I "Push-Up" from floor and return to floor I can do 21 push-ups on toes.
- If I plank, lower to touch my nose to the floor, and return to plank, I can do, um, approximately 0.5.
- Knock at least two items off my To-Do list.
- List is growing longer, not shorter...
- Hold at my current weight.