Notices

Im new here...

Old 10-17-2012, 03:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default Im new here...

As a newcomer in this forum community, I just want to express my excitement to be part of it. I am willing to share what I know about this community as well as ready to accept more tips to improve my knowledge. I want to thank you all for this opportunity.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:04 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome Ellyban,
Glad you found us . Jump on in! Find a thread that tickles your fancy and let us know a bit more about you. The women's corning is usually pretty busy and there is lots going on in the diets and exercise forums.

See you there!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
The women's corning is usually pretty busy and there is lots going on in the diets and exercise forums.
Welcome, I think Pam meant the Women's corner. But I second her suggestion. Come take a look especially in the Exercise and Women's sections.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Thanks Ron
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Alden123
I am new one for this forum, Here I want more friends for getting advice and sharing information about health, and other matters,
and i hope that i will learn many things from this forum, so please welcome me guys, so please do welcome me guys.....
Welcome, welcome, welcome we keep close eye on you welcome. Nice signature does it change soon?