10-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Originally Posted by adyndravo1
Hi everyone, My name is Nyda, and this is the first time I have posted on this thread. I am unemployed at this time,but hope I may have a job soon.
I have been getting out in my yard and flowers lot this last summer until August and then the smoke was so heavy around here there were warnings not to go out unless have too. I have lost the same 10 pounds over and over. This last month saw me breaking out of those 10 to go lower I am now at 258.5. I want to lose more weight by my birthday in december.
Goals this week
1. get a JOB
2 drink my water
3 eat more fruits and veggies
4 get out and walk at least twice
The wind was blowoing about 30 miles and hour with gust upwards to 40 + with rain , so did not walk today. and my best5 feature is my legs.
Originally Posted by nadinchen
keep carbs and protein at least even Mon, Tue
drink 1.5 to 2l every day Mon, Tue
go to zumba course on Monday Mon
go to Drums Alive course in Wednesday (appointment cancelled for me! )
do the 30 DS on 4 days a week
buy clothes so I can run when the weather is as it is now.
keep kitchen tidy Mon: not too bad, Tue
not to work until 1 at night again because it obviously really messes up my mood and my biorhythm (I have to be careful with that).
awesome job so far!
Originally Posted by dmartz
Originally Posted by frenchhen3
1. water- 64oz a day.M, T
2. weigh and measure my food and log it!M,T
3. Order pig meat for the winter.
4. vacuum the carpet 5 times this week. M,
5. complete the mountain of ironing.DONE!
6. sew my darling's waders. Almost done, just the last bit!
nice set of goals, youre doing great. Keep it up.
Originally Posted by ToriD1012
--They're a set, just like those who listed their eyes as their best feature. It's considered one
And I'm glad I could give y'all something to talk about
--you KNOW you're not as southern as me. I got this southern thing in the bag.
As for everyone else
--if you haven't had a chance to check the Brown Chicken Brown Cow video, give yourself a few minutes to check it out. It's worth the time, for the laugh you'll get.
As far as my goals.....
1. Get some good brown chicken, brown cow (no limit on this)
--it's a good thing there's not a limit
2. Laugh until you cry (2 times)
--1 down, 1 to go
3. Sleep in late (at least twice)--not so much yesterday because of the 3:30 breakfast, YES finally...took melatonin to accomplish it, but I got some really good sleep last night
4. Don't forget about JC--gonna go see her today
5. Don't forget about Bubba--is there any way TO forget about Bubba?
Thanks for not forgetting about me.
It's nice to know that you finally came up for air.