Wishful thinking goals
- Lots of H2O:
- Avoid the left-over cheesecake as much as humanly possible:
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible:
- Don’t freak out at/about work (insanely busy)…:
- Try to get to the gym (lots of roadblocks this week during normal gym time):
- Lose the 1 lb I gained last week:
Ok – I said I would try to have a vegetarian weekend, but then my dear Korean friend show up for a get-together Saturday night toting 40lbs of Galbi (marinated beef short-ribs), all ready to BBQ! So I blew it in high fashion! Three glasses of wine and as much BBQ and rice as I could fit in. Also, I managed to give away all the cheesecake from DH B-Day party from last week… then a guest shows up Saturday with an entire new cheesecake, the exact one I had just cleared out (variety pack of like 16 pieces, 2 of each flavor). Didn’t see it until the next morning - It was like total weird de-ja-vu. So I set cheesecake on the front porch for the landscapers this morning, plan to take some to work to give away. My folks could use a few pieces (but Mom just started WW so maybe I shouldn’t). I could toss some off the back porch… Or I could just throw it away – why is it so hard to throw food away?
So this week I need to lose at least 1 lb!
Best feature... hmmm... too many to count! LOL!