Originally Posted by dmartz
I'm not a regular here, but could use some motivation.
- Eat my vegetables! Aim for better carbs
- Work out at least 5 times for at least 40 minutes.
- Do at least 10 consecutive 'touch nose' push-ups (on toes).
- Knock at least two items off my To-Do list.
- Hold at my current weight. (I've met my 'stretch' goal.)
Best Feature (tie):
- My hair
- My (recently) thin waist.
Welcome aboard. A thin waste is a nice asset, I could stand to lose a couple more inches on mine.
Do at least 10 consecutive 'touch nose' push-ups (on toes) sounds good. No rubber necking to stretch out to touch your nose to the floor.