Thanks for starting us off, Jenn.
Tori, enjoy this day you've waited for for so long! Happy for you
Well, it wasn't the greatest weekend for me food and exercise-wise, but I sure did have fun. Now the celebrations and chaos are over and it's time to get down to business. And there certainly are not 40 buttercream candies still left in the fridge in the basement, no there are not.
1. Calories fewer than 1200.
2. Exercise 7 hours, at least.
3. Log everything; post daily.
4. Sleep 7 hours.
5. Drink water.
6. Take vitamins and supplements.
7. Eat clean.
8. Just do it (this weekend).