View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #51 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Hey y'all! Just a quick check in for me. Thanks everyone for the birfday wishes! The day went alright, to begin with. Work wasn't super busy, and I got everything caught up to start vacation. I did a little bit of birfday shopping, got home and ate supper late. It didn't set well and I wound up getting sick. I haven't been sleeping well lately, nerves I guess waiting on WHN to come home. I took my Bubba's advice and took some melatonin last night. It helped some, but I still woke up a few times. I haven't done a whole lot today, which is good. I did take a nice long nap and then went and got my nails did. The nail tech asked if I had to work today, when I told him no he said "Oh, you just look really tired." I guess that's a nice way of saying I look like crap

Anyway....I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. I probably won't be able to update very much next week But know that I'm rooting y'all on!!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote