1. Eat within carb and protein limit 140/60 Mon-120/55 Tues-NO Wed-NO (homemade squash soup for lunch and whole wheat pasta so still healthy!) Thurs-yes
2. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day Mon-yes Tues-yes Wed-yes
WOO-HOO 3 days in a row Thurs-probably 5
3. 4 fruits and veggies Mon-only 3, Tues-3 Wed-5--lots of veggies in spaghetti sauce, Thurs-3 again
4. Exercise 5x for 30 min Mon-15min, Tues-yes, Wed-yes Thurs-yes
5. Rake leaves yes-15min
6. Try to lose the pound that I gained!!
Happy birthday Cassie and Tori!
I will be weekend warrior! Kind of frustrated that I have exercised every day this week so far and the pound is still hanging on. I have Dr appointment next Fri (3 month check-up for diabetes) and would like my weight to be lower! Thankfully exercise is helping my BP (checked it yesterday at pharmacy) and my A1C has been consistant at 7 since Dec last yr.