View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #43 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrudd View Post
I was tempted to have chocolate bar but I didn't. My chocolate bar of choice would be Oh Henry--caramel, peanuts and chocolate. I think it's strictly Canadian. Reese's peanut butter cups are good too. I did approximately 20 min routine this afternoon (despite it being rest day on calendar).

Joanna I have that feeling everytime I step on the scale at Dr.

Looks like we are all having bad weeks--thankfully week is almost over.

Jenn
I have many that I like... Butterfinger, Reese's pb cups, twix, kit kat, take 5, 5th avenue, Reese's pieces, snickers... to name a few.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Wow, I can't believe how quiet it is here! I hope it means that everyone is enjoying some beautiful weather and spending time outside, off the computer. Miss you all, though, and glad to see you guys who are sticking with it. Friday's here; weekend warriors, anyone?

1. Be mindful of what goes into my mouth. Yes, Not great, not horrible, Pretty good, Yes
2. Balance out any "naughties" with good, fresh, low-calorie food and exercise. Yes, Not really, Yes, Yes
3. Exercise 8 hours for the week. 2 hours, 2.5 hours
4. Drink water. Yes, Fair, Not really, Fair
5. Take vitamins. Yes, Yes, Yes, Nope
6. Sleep enough (shoot for 7 hours). Didn't make 7 but I felt well-rested after 6, Not close-5, Not close-5...and feeling it,6
7. Get back on the scale Tuesday morning. I really don't want to do this. Done. Better the enemy you know
Cassie, I'm in. No new goals but I'll shoot to get in my miles with the girls.

Happy Birday Cassie and Tori! Boy I could go for some Birfday cake.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote